Black Friday Special! FREE SHIPPING on orders over $150

Four Roses Super Premium

Four Roses Super Premium

Four Roses

Regular price $249.99

Unit price per 

only 0 left in stock

In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand. Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, it was actually more uncommon to find Four Roses in the US when this was introduced in 1992.

80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older.

Close (esc)

Popup

Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now